Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Near Future

I realised that for a long time, this blog has been quite dormant. Nonetheless, apart from urging my -achem- fellow contributors to write more, I would like to plan a set of list for study in the near future. Apart from quoting some excellent resources and -stealing- their material wholly, I'd like to touch on some rather touchy topics that some people have raised of late, and I feel very compelled to investigate.

1.) What does the Bible say about women and their role in the church? In other words, is the Bible sexist?

2.) What does the Bible say about itself? How can we know the Bible is true?

3.) Christian liberty

4.) How can I know God's will for my life.

5.) The Bible and aesthetics

6.) The Apostle Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home